(Persyaratan Calon Peserta Program Pemagangan ke Jepang)
- STM (Technical High School) Certified Formal Education, Diploma, Bachelor of Engineering with majors: Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Mechanization, Interpreters Image and Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Engineering Shipping.
- Public high school diplomas or equivalent, Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering who have been following Non-job training of at least 220 hours as evidenced by a certificate of practice issued by the Training Center / Training Workshop / Training Institute Government or Private majors / fields of skills Building Department, Mechanical , Electrical Engineering, Industrial, Agricultural Mechanization, Interpreters Image and Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Engineering Shipping.
- Male: Age at time of registration at least 20 years and maximum 26 years at enrollment.
- Behave Certificate of Good (SKKB) of the Police to follow the apprenticeship program to Japan.
- Able-bodied to take physical tests apprenticeship program to Japan by a certificate from a doctor or health center government.
- Physical no: disability, tattooed or used tattoos, piercing, broken bones, deaf, hernia, skin diseases, foot O, leg X, organ dysfunction, color blind, glasses, astigmatism, a former operations (ex-accidents, burns , appendix, because of illness), aesthetics (physical appearance).
- Minimum height 160 cm.
- Minimum weight 50 kg.
- At the time of registering submit include: Copy of: KTP (ID card), KK, Yellow Card (AK1), Birth Certificate / know was born.
- For Public high school graduates, in addition to the completeness of the below required a copy of Certificate of Training at least 220 hours of training.
- Copy of last diploma (STTB).
- Letter of consent of parent / guardian / wife sealed sufficiently to participate in an internship program in Japan.
- Latest Pas photo and colored sheet size 4x6 = 6 and 3x4 = 4 size sheet.
- Cover letter sealed sufficiently.
- The sealed statement that are willing and able to follow the apprenticeship program in Japan for 3 years.
- At the time of the interview tests are required to bring original documents such as diploma / STTB; elementary, junior high, high school, STM (Technical High School) and the S1 for the degree, training certificate, birth certificate / know yourself, KTP, KK (for those who do not live with a parent attached to the Family Card) and the form 3 with recent photos 3x4 size as much as 2 sheets.
Able to bear the costs which include:
- Transport, accommodation and catering for the needs of participants.
- Cost of living when joined the physical test, interview
- The cost of medical check ups.
- Cost of living while training in the areas of Phase I (2 months)
- Transportation to the phase II training site in the center (B2PLKLN Cevest Bekasi).
- The cost of passports, airport tax, visa, and the initial allowance of at least 10 thousand yen for the purposes of the participants themselves in Japan.
- Willing to be repatriated to their hometown and cover the cost of transportation itself if declared not passed during the pre-departure training in B2PLKLN Cevest Bekasi, as well as during medical examinations II and if declared sick / contagious disease.
- Passed the test whether administrative, physical, interview and medical check ups.